To join the ‘Homes for Ukraine’ scheme, you’ll need
to meet certain criteria as provided by the UK government. You can find their detailed eligibility criteria here.
You will only be eligible for the scheme if:
- You are a Ukrainian Citizen or a direct family member to a Ukrainian Citizen
- You are not already living in the UK
- You are over the age of 18 or you are accompanied by a legal parental guardian*
- You were living in Ukraine on or around 1st January 2022
* Although the scheme is open to people under the age of 18, they must be sponsored by someone known to their legal guardian already. For this reason, Reset will not match unaccompanied children through our matching service.